All residential roofs are not the same, some are sloped while others are flat, no matter your residential roof type, a residential roofing contractor typically will support any of your roofing needs. Our roofing services include:
- Inspection of your roof to assess any damage from a recent wind/hail storm or from aging.
- Repair of small isolated issues on your roof, for example, lifting or missing shingles.
- Repair of your roof, this includes cleaning your roof, and attending to any minor issues such as cracked or lifting shingles.
- Roof replacement, if your shingles are coming close to the end of their life span or have been damaged beyond repair by a storm, we will remove and dispose of the old shingles, prepare your roof deck, and install new shingles and roof accessories.
- Emergency Repair, when the unexpected occurs, we will be ready to help out with your leaky roof, or repair any damage caused by a recent storm.
(See our roofing section for gallery photos)