All residential roofs are not the same; some are sloped while others are flat. No matter your residential roof type, a residential roofing contractor typically will support any of your roofing needs. Our roofing services include:
- Inspection of your roof to assess any damage from a recent wind/hail storm or from aging.
- Repair of small isolated issues on your roof, for example, lifting or missing shingles.
- Repair of your roof accessories, which includes cleaning debris from your roof and gutters and attending to any minor issues such as cracked/damaged flashings on pipes, vents, and stacks.
- Roof replacement – if your shingles are at the end of their life span or have been damaged beyond repair by a storm, we will remove and dispose of the old shingles, prepare your roof deck, and install new roof materials and accessories.
- Emergency Repair, when the unexpected occurs, we will be ready to help out with your leaky roof, or repair any damage caused by a recent storm.
(See our roofing section for gallery photos)